Our privacy notice set out below tells you how we use and protect the personal data that you share with us, including when you use our website, visit Empire House, when you enquire about an office/membership/event.
Who collects the information:
Empire House Group Ltd is a company registered in England, the registration number is 12354441. The companies registered office is Empire House, Lewisham Road, Slaithwaite, HD7 5AL.
Empire House Group Ltd is the owner and operator of this website and this privacy notice, any reference to ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’ in this notice we are referring to Empire House Group Ltd the company.
The information about you which we collect:
The information may include:
- Any information your browser makes available whenever you visit our website. This includes your Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your query and one of more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
- The personal details you provide (such as name, address, e-mail address; business address and phone number) when submitting a membership application or enquiring about an event.
- Information about your debit/credit card and bank account information that we require for the purpose of recording and processing your membership application (and administering your membership). We may also collect debit/credit card and bank account information when you purchase other services from us.
- Personal details you choose to give when corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or that you provide to us when you visit our premises.
- We may also receive other personal or private information about you that you choose to submit to this website or any other websites that we operate
How we collect the information:
We will only use your personal data as permitted by the law. Generally, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Where you enquire about a membership, office, event or meeting room booking, and we process the order
- Where it is necessary for our business interests and your interests and rights do not override those interests
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory requirement
The data subject has the right to restrict or object to our processing your personal data as set out in your rights section of this notice.
Why we collect and how we use the information:
We commonly collect and use the information for the following purposes:
- To record your details as a person interested in our services
- To enter into and perform a contract with you
- To provide relevant information to you
- To meet our legal obligations
- To investigate and respond to complaints or disputes
Please note once your details have been provided to us we may use your data to provide you with information about properties which may be of interest to you. We may contact you about these in the following ways: by post, email, text message or by telephone. If you no longer want us to use your data in this way, please write to us at our registered address.
How long we keep your information for
- We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, this also includes for the purposes of fulfilling any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
- In some circumstances you can ask us to delete your data- see your rights section for further information
Sharing your information:
We may share your personal data with the parties set out below:
- We may disclose information to a court, regulatory body or law enforcement
- We may share data with third party companies and organisations contracted by us to help supply, maintain or facilitate our website such as IT support
- We may disclose information to our appointed marketing agencies for marketing purposes
- Google Analytics will hold certain information as set out in the cookies section
Keeping your personal information secure
Empire House takes very seriously the protection and security of your personal information. We use security systems to help protect your personal information from unauthorised access, use or disclosure. We store the personal information you provide on a computer system with limited access.
At Empire House we put in place systems which ensure a high levels of security however, all publicly accessible websites are at risk of malicious practices and we accept no liability if security is breached.
- Speed up your searches
- Recognise you when you return to our site
- Store information about your preferences, and so allows us to customise our site according to your individual interests
- Estimate our audience size and usage pattern, this enables us to determine our target market and levels of interest
Google Analytics collects first-party cookies, data related to the device/browser, IP address and on-site/app activities to measure and report statistics about user interactions on the websites and/or apps that use Google Analytics.
The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website will be transmitted to and stored by Google.
Google may also share this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf.
Google will not associate your IP address with any other date held by Google. By using this website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
Please contact Amy Byram, Company director at [email protected] if you would like to correct or request access to information that we hold relating to your or if you have any questions about this notice.
If any of the information that you have provided to Empire House changes, e.g. you change your email or other contact details or if you wish to cancel your registration, please let us know the correct details by sending an email to the above address, or writing to us at the registered office address.
You have certain rights under data protection legislation in relation to the information that we hold about you. These rights included the rights set out below:
- You are entitled to request access to your personal data. This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you.
- You are entitled to request that Empire House stop using information about you for the purpose of direct marketing
- You are entitled to require a correction of errors in the personal information held about you.
- You are entitled to request the erasure of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us to continuing to process it. Note, however, that we may not always be able to comply with your request for specific legal reasons which will be notified to you.
Queries or concerns
If you have any queries regarding our privacy notice, please send an email to [email protected] or write to Director, Empire House, Lewisham Road, Slaithwaite, Huddersfield, HD7 5AL. Complaints can be made to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) (www.ico.org.uk). However, we would appreciate the opportunity to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO so please contact us in the first instance.