Women in Business interview: Emma Robinson
- Which three women inspire you the most?
- Which woman would you most like to meet?
Beyonce – this woman has serious girl power, and I think she’d be great fun in a social situation. She’s an incredible business woman, wife and mother.
- What can be done to encourage women into senior leadership positions?
I think more support is needed when they exit the workplace to become mothers, and then further encouragement to return! Being a mum is hard work, and often businesses don’t understand how to support them properly.
- What’s your best piece of advice to other women starting a business?
Look after yourself physically and mentally. It’s hard work, but if you’re on good form and have an abundance of energy you’ll have the right mindset to succeed.
- Is there anything women should stop doing to further their careers?
No, do what you need to do. Be bold and visible!